Thursday, November 4, 2010

Who are the Best Young Strikers in PES 2011?

Good question I think and you also want to know the answer. And the answer is in one of my other blog which has the theme of PES 2011 only. As information, I as a fan of video game PES 2011, almost every day I play it and very interested in the Master League mode. Hunt the young strikers or attackers is something I often do, because the young players still have the capacity to be increased again. Skill and they statistics can still be increased from time to time.


Especially for the young striker, I have divided in 2 articles, first about the striker who used to operate on pure striker position or most known as Centre Forward (CF), while the other is the Second Strikers (SS). I'm probably still going to post an article about the Wing Forwards or (WF). The criteria that I use is good enough I guess, with age range 18-25 and 80-109 average ability.

Who are they? You can see it on my blog mypes2011.info. You also still can enjoy the latest information such as information about transfer or the squad for the clubs in that website. For the fans of the game Pro Evolution Soccer 2011, hopefully the site can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails